Opasły Tom is owned by siblings Agnieszka and Marcin Kręgliccy, Warsaw restaurateurs. In the sixties, it housed a legendary literary café, initially a place for intellectual feasts for elite members of Warsaw society, and later the distinguished bookstore of the State Publishing House. Opasły Tom serves signature dishes created by innovative guest Chefs. Unusual compositions, based on Polish regional products, are created in harmony with the idea of slow food. You can drop by for one quick dish or indulge in the tasting menu. The provocative wine selection is provided by Tomasz Kolecki, and the agricultural products come from the farmers market at Forteca.
Restaurants & catering
“KRĘGLICCY” is a group of eight restaurants and catering services.
Welcome to the table since 1989.
- Kręgliccy"KRĘGLICCY" is a group of eight restaurants and catering services. Welcome to the table since 1989.
- ChiantiChianti is a Tuscany style trattoria situated in central Warsaw, overflowing with the aroma of herbs and olives.
- El PopoTequila! Salsa! Amigos! Fiesta! A real Mexican adventure you’ll never forget.
- SantoriniThink about Greece! Imagine sunshine, The Mediterranean Sea, the finest wines... Wonderfully light food and happy faces around you. You can find all this in our tavern.
- MeltemiThe Meltemi is a calm summer wind awaited by all the sailors on the Cyklades.
- Opasły TomAuthor's kitchen restaurant. Chef: Agata Wojda
- FortecaA 19th century historic building surrounded by a moat with somewhat mysterious scenery is a perfect background for stylish parties.
- Restaurant in Kubicki ArcadesPiąta ćwiartka (the fifth quarter) is a historical term, well-known among gourmets and butchers. It means parts that — after slaughter — are not a quarter of meat.
- CateringAnything You need, anywhere You want
- Klub BankowcaA stylish venue for weddings and banquets